Wednesday 14 January 2015

Along the Parkway


My last visit to Canada before this year’s three week adventure was seven years ago. However it was two years prior to the last trip that I was taken to Jasper National Park by my parents. To be told we were making the roughly 6 hour round trip to see the Glacier Skywalk, a feat of engineering, designed by our family friend was an excellent surprise. The drive up the Ice fields Parkway is one of the most scenic journeys I can think of and had I have been driving on my own I know for a fact that I would have made those 6 hours drag on forever. Something that astounds me about this photo is the colour of the sky; according to my Grandma’s Calgarian friends this colour is simply ‘Alberta Blue.’


The Ice Fields Parkway, Alberta, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment